Pages

Special Gifts for your Mom


Mother’s Day is round the corner and I was wondering one day what to gift her on my birthday….oh you are surprised now!!!

They say a woman is complete when she gives birth to her child. How can I forget that on the path of becoming a complete woman, she brought me in this world? During the early days when every new born child is supposed to be cared more, she did all of that by herself. That is the only reason, why I am able to write this article today sitting on my computer.
Special Gifts for your Mom


Deciding an occasion to gift her something also doesn’t make any sense, because throughout her life she never thought of a special day or time to give us a gift. From the day we were born everyday had been a gift for us.

After thinking for a long time, I decided to personally make something special for her. The two things on my mind were making a necklace and one poster for her that will have the memories of my mom and dad.
                             
I had to do a lot of work in Photoshop to modify one picture of my mom and dad that I like the most to fit into the necklace that I had bought.

The next in the series was a collage in my mom’s and dad’s bedroom which will give a complete picture of their lives from the day they got married.

It consisted of some pictures from other gift items that I had made and some exclusive pictures which were from the marriage ceremony, till present day.

Everything went well and then I had to break the secret to my dad, because I had to put all those things in place and ensure that my mom is out of the house. For this I had to get aligned with my dad.
Once he was in line with my idea, I decided to order some customized gifts from Giftease for her! So I ordered some personalized chocolates and flowers for her from the website.

Also, because my mom can’t do without her fashion jewellery, I ordered some earpieces which would match the necklace I already had and coupled it up with some chic sari! So, my mom had complete new attire with accessories awaiting her for the D-day!


I got everything put together and placed everything where I wanted them to be in approximately forty five minutes. When my mom entered the room, she had tears in her eyes…. That feeling is unexplainable!

No comments: