Pages

Send Birthday Gifts to India

It is said that we come to know the value of a certain thing only when we do not have it. Now that I am away from India in this land, I feel I miss all the fun back home. I miss all the fun during the festivals and also the grand weddings that of near and dear. I even don't get a chance to be a part of birthdays. Well, it is years since I have attended any of these functions. I used to carry a lot of gifts to compensate my absence from the celebrations.



Now it is not necessary, with the technology providing us with a boon in the guise of online shopping and shipping. I can send the gifts actually when it has to be given. There are a few gift portals like Giftease which have birthday gifts online. Moreover, as I do not know the latest trends of gifts in India, this provides me with an idea as to what I can gift. There are a number of birthday gifts for men and birthday gifts for women available in these portals. Guess what! These gifts come in various categories and can easily be chosen depending upon the person o personality.



Whatever be the occasion, chocolates go well as gifts. Especially on birthdays, and a gift from abroad has to be chocolates. Top branded chocolates like Ferrero Rocher, Hershey, Cadbury's and others meticulously and attractively packed in gift box is the best option. The next gift for both men and women can be flowers and greeting cards. There are even personalized greeting cards in the form of voice greeting cards. We have to record the wishes in our voice and upload in the link provided by the portal and there we are ready with the voice greeting card. It is that simple. We also have, what we call, the personalized coasters, posters, photo frames and the like.



If we have to present gender specific ones, then we have to go for it separately. For men, there are some self-grooming sets like Philips shavers and trimmers, health and wellness treatments, watches and bags. For the naughty ones, there are quirky gifts like the liquor dispensers and Angel and Devil shot glasses.

It is comparatively easy to buy gifts for women. They don't mind having more than one piece of any gift. For instance, even if they have a watch, they don't mind another watch as a gift. There won't be any woman who doesn't like jewellery. I can pick any pearl set or a traditional piece and they will appreciate my choice. Handbags, personal grooming kits, hair dryers, fragrances, and sunglasses: all of these can work wonders as gifts. The best thing about women is that they are emotional. Even if you present them with flowers and write on a piece of card that you miss them immensely, they will be flattered. Imagine if you gift them a personalized mug with I love you or I miss you, embossed on them along with their photo, they will be spellbound. Poor ladies, how much people take them for granted. But no, I won't do this to my cousins or friends as I sincerely wish to present them what they enjoy the most. I do not wish to see frown on their face next time I visit India.

No comments: